Project Hum Saarthi
FICCI ARISE and Government of Haryana have jointly launched Project Muskaan, a programme to catalyse quality transformations in the government school system. The programme is launched with a vision to help every child to actualize his/her potential where they can contribute in nation building.
Muskaan offers a framework for one on one pairing of government schools with well performing independent schools. The framework provides terms and ways for twinning, goal setting, faculty development, infrastructure upgrade, funding mechanisms, and academic outcomes mapped to NCERT, and accountability of all stakeholders based on impact assessment.
The project involves two phase of interventions. In the First phase, the focus is on infrastructure development with the activities like:
- Mera School Sundar School
- Meri Pustak Sabki Pustak
- Mere Khilone Hamare Khilone
- Mera School Healthy School
Phase two of the project focuses on quality enhancement. The key interventions involved in this phase are:
- Ongoing diagnostic monitoring, feedback and intervention
- Teacher Training & Empowerment
- Integrated Lesson Plans for every subject
- Periodic Programme impact assessment